SarvaDarshanam (Free Darshan) at Tirumala Hills
More than 60,000 to 80,000 pilgrims visit the Sri Venkateswara Temple every day, TTD has initiated efficient systems of darshan for the sake of multitude of visiting pilgrims in Tirumala.
Sarva Darshan is the free darshan where in the pilgrims wait for their turn to catch the glimpse of Lord in the compartments of Vaikuntham Queue Complex II. Sarvadarsanam means ‘darshan for all’. The timings for Sarvadarsanam are different on different days of the week. Please refer the weekly temple programme for the timings.
On normal days, about 18 hours are allotted for Sarvadarsanam and on peak days, it is open for 20 hours.
The entrance for this darshan is through the Vaikuntam Queue Complex. The complex is a series of inter-connected halls that leads to the main temple. An efficient queue system ensures that pilgrims move in an orderly fashion through the Queue Complex, towards the main temple.
The halls in the Queue Complex are clean, spacious and airy. TTD provides a wide range of facilities in the Queue Complex:
- Annaprasadam is provided for the waiting pilgrims on free of cost.
- Milk, Coffee & Tea are provided for waiting pilgrims on free of cost at every 3 hours interval.
- Free Medical facility is also provided.
- Well maintained toilets , RO filter water are available.
- Closed Circuit Television, through which devotional programmes and music are relayed
There are officers to look after the facilities in the Vaikuntam Queue Complex, regulate the queues and attend to complaints.